Illustrator iterum

Yes...yes indeed.It is quite amazing yet so undeniably true.The darkness has lifted and my heart is light once more.All the pain and anguish from losing what I held most dear to me is now gone.And in its place is a warmth ever so comforting.

Life it seems, is indeed worth living even though our deities test us from time to time just to make sure we dont get over confident or rusty.The small stuff isnt worth sweating over.The big stuff....well most important things in life actually happen just the way that makes your life a little easier or better in the long run.Ofcourse Human shortsightedness causes even the best of us(Ahem....read ME) to let grief and other such petty emotions to cloud our judgement.



That said, I am not giving up on my good for nothing,rectal orifice friends.They have their flaws but i suppose under the layers of excreata there must be some merits aswell.Ha ha...ha ha -_-



Keeping in the happy happy spirit of things(and I do seem to be going quite a way with my joy at the moment.Whoopie breakthrough!), I am posting some pics of one of my favourite cars for everyone to view and drool over since most of us will never in our pathetic little lives be able to afford one,Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:



THE F1 MCLAREN!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

Blossoms

A certain something