Audio Setup



While I have languished for years for lack of a good audio system to listen to my almost endless collection of music, I have recently been blessed with three brilliant devices that would be appreciated by any audiophile.

Enter My Harman Kardon Amplifier and 5.1 Home Theatre system that delivers even the smallest bass rumbles and the quietest sounds in a way that causes aural orgasms.

The next item is the Cortex Pro Monitoring headset that for its price delivers unmatched sound quality.

And ofcourse my trustworthy Lenovo Y510p with JBL speakers . The monster comes with a blazing configuration and onboard speakers that ensure you can party anywhere anytime speakers or not.

As always dont forget to checkout my reverbnation and sound cloud at
h4x0r on reverbnation and h4x0r on soundcloud

Also, if you need anything web/software related done, checkout my software development company here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

Blossoms

A certain something