Too Lazy to care

As a perfunctory symbol of my gratitude to anyone who bothers to read this blog, I salute you for beijng able to willingly digest the absolute drivel I hurl at you endlessly. Furthermore, let it be known that at some point during your sentence in hell, you will be lavished with whipped cream and dollops of strawberry ice cream for not going criminally insane while doing so.


It has come to my attention, that off late I have had neither the time nor patience to do anything other than lie on my bed al day either playijng a terribly addictive game on a terribly addictive social networking site. I do however still manage to weasel out a minute or two to get some food.

So my resolution for the week ? Don't have one.Im going home so yippie ka yay m****f***er.


Toodles.

and dont fall down on your way out...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

Blossoms

A certain something