Apology to the Singular Divine.

Balm of my soul and healer of my mind,
Why must I become the poison to my protector?
For one who has done naught save cure me of my evils,
How then can I justify this pain I lend to thee.

Were it I could change the worldly flows,
then would the rivers of Babylon flow nectar to thy breast.
And nary a tribulation would ever cause,
a furrow to rise pon brow so fair.

But being as I am,a man of flesh.
No more a god than an infinite nihility.
I chanced your affection and in return,
bequeathed thee with ceaseless sorrow.

Forgive me oh divine one,
for I am a man but thou art perfection within perfection.
All that from which I am removed.
Everything and Everynone.

Forgive me.

Comments

  1. Ran ran on the road; so ran a man,
    to reach where he best can.
    But he couldn't run the world behind,
    And it followed him in the mind.
    He then realised the road to depart;
    Which lay on the road, that followed to the heart.


    Regards,
    Dead Poet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

Blossoms

A certain something